4-5 week turnaround time on secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lake_Front

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was a bit strapped for funds so it would have been about 4-5 weeks before I submit these next three secondaries. Is it still worth the money at this point? I'm not too certain how much the delay would be factored in if I received the secondaries almost a month ago.

I'm more asking about the time it is taking me to turn in the secondary and not so much the stage in the cycle. Thanks.
 
you are good. turn them in asap and just check if any of your secondaries have a strict deadline cause some DO schools do that. Don't expect an II until next year if you are submitting next month.