7 days left...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LPpostbacc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can do two more FL's before next Saturday. Should I do aamc 10 or 11 in any specific order? Thx.
 
I can do two more FL's before next Saturday. Should I do aamc 10 or 11 in any specific order? Thx.

Doesn't really matter in my opinion. Both were tough. Whatever you do, if you get a poor score, keep your head up. I went from getting a 33 on AAMC 8 to a 27 on AAMC 11. The tests are hard, but they're great practice.
 
It depends. For me, AAMC 10 went great (and ended up identical to my real score) . I took 11 a couple days later and scored 3 points lower, so I felt kinda crappy going into the real test. However, the BS on 11 was a lot closer to the real thing than any other practice I did.