How to approach UW for last 9 days or so?

• Review incorrect + other marked correct questions

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Review incorrect + go through entire bank doing 5-6 blocks a day.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Thatsmyspot

2+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2015
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys,

I have CK on the 19th. I am about to be done reviewing incorrect questions (~ 480) so how should i approach UW for last run through?

1) Re do my 480 incorrect questions + 600 correct questions that i marked because they offer explanation that i suck at or it's just important to know.

or

2) Do the entire qbank by doing 5-6 blocks a day and taking approximately 1 hour to review each block?

also:

It is still taking me around 1 1/2 - 2 hours to review each block because i am reading everything so any specific strategies to get through review blocks quicker? Because if i end up doing 5-6 blocks a day then 1 1/2 - 2 hours per block to review is not gonna cut it.

Thanks!

Ismet

PGY-almost done!
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'd do incorrects + marked, plus pick out any weak areas or topics and make sure you have them down.

For review, only review things you got wrong or guessed right. If you knew the answer and you're trying to save time, there's little benefit to reading the explanation and all the wrong answer explanations. I know there's often still stuff to learn in there even if you got it right and you knew it, but at this point that's the lowest yield stuff for you. Focus more on the stuff you don't know.

OP
T

Thatsmyspot

2+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2015
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'd do incorrects + marked, plus pick out any weak areas or topics and make sure you have them down.

For review, only review things you got wrong or guessed right. If you knew the answer and you're trying to save time, there's little benefit to reading the explanation and all the wrong answer explanations. I know there's often still stuff to learn in there even if you got it right and you knew it, but at this point that's the lowest yield stuff for you. Focus more on the stuff you don't know.
Thank you!