A big THANK YOU to all SDNers!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

inquirer89

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Almost a year ago, I ran a simple search in Google and found myself in the SDN forums. Like most noobies, I had a ton of questions and looked for guidance from the most experienced members. Coming from my first Fall semester in college, my grades were terrible and had a lot of doubt in myself. My goal of getting accepted to pharmacy school with only 2 years of prerequisites was slipping away...

A year later as a sophomore, I learned today of my acceptance to my first-choice pharmacy program, a day after the interview. This past Fall semester gave me straight As, and I'll probably do just as well at the of this Spring.

I contribute a great deal of my success to this pharmacy board and the posters who continuously makes this place a great source of information. I hope to pass on the same knowledge to those who were in my shoes a year ago. I wish you all the best, and THANK YOU!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat as you are! :thumbup:

Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Almost a year ago, I ran a simple search in Google and found myself in the SDN forums. Like most noobies, I had a ton of questions and looked for guidance from the most experienced members. Coming from my first Fall semester in college, my grades were terrible and had a lot of doubt in myself. My goal of getting accepted to pharmacy school with only 2 years of prerequisites was slipping away...

A year later as a sophomore, I learned today of my acceptance to my first-choice pharmacy program, a day after the interview. This past Fall semester gave me straight As, and I'll probably do just as well at the of this Spring.

I contribute a great deal of my success to this pharmacy board and the posters who continuously makes this place a great source of information. I hope to pass on the same knowledge to those who were in my shoes a year ago. I wish you all the best, and THANK YOU!!:)
Well, congrats. I'm glad you got into Campbell.

You're welcome, can you buy me lunch?

I appreciate the comments.

Sorry rxliteguy, I now gotta save up my money for pharm school. Do you like Ramen ? :D

Congrats Inquirer89!!! I concur with you. If it wasn't for all of the great people on sdn sharing their advise, I probably would not have applied this year. I got in to my top choice. :)

Congratulations to everyone!

And I agree! this website is a savior! Even though professional school is super competitive, this site alone shows the capacity for compassion that everyone has! Everyone has been so helpful and honest! THANK YOU!!!

Congratulations to everyone!

And I agree! this website is a savior! Even though professional school is super competitive, this site alone shows the capacity for compassion that everyone has! Everyone has been so helpful and honest! THANK YOU!!!

Haha, not EVERYBODY was completely honest. Some based their post on wishful thinking while others were downright cold and realistic. In all, I believe SDN brings a comprehensive approach to pharmacy that really helps all of us! I can't wait to put all the knowledge I gain from this site in my application process this upcomming year. CANT WAIT :scared:

I must say as well. When I applied I was pretty much clueless as to how everything works after sending the PharmCas and supps. These forums have kept me informed throughout the process and have provided answers to a lot of the questions i've had along the way. I too came across this site from a simple google search, and now it has become my primary resource. Thanks again.
PS. inqurirer89 i'll see you in August! haha

This site is truly informative, I too would like to thank the SDNers for all the advice given it has helped me and countless other so again thanks

It's refreshing to see posts like this to counterbalance all the unnecessary negativity on SDN.

All the best buddy