This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NiceGuyPharmacist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I would really appreciate it if someone just read over this short email and reviewed it for me! I know the follow up emails don't make a difference in the admissions decision but I want it to be as good as possible! :)
*ALSO if you're confused about the second paragraph, a question I asked them during the interview was "Throughout your years here, can you name one thing that all your successful pharmacy student had in common?"*

Dear Mr. X and Ms. Y,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you again for the time you spent with me yesterday. Interviews can be difficult, so I am very grateful for how comfortable you made me feel throughout the process. Your willingness to provide me with additional information on the research opportunities and other fields in the career of pharmacy convinces me that this is an experience I would enjoy, as well as one where I can be successful and make a valuable contribution to the University of X.

It was very helpful to understand that one thing all the successful pharmacy students at X School of Pharmacy had in common was that they are diligent, no matter what the situation was or how hard it was to keep moving forward, and that they were good time-managers. Knowing this, I feel like I can handle the challenge of pharmacy school, as these are two skills I feel I have.

As a (CITY)-born student, the opportunity to begin my pharmacy studies at home is very exciting to me. The fact that I might begin pharmacy studies at the X School of Pharmacy makes this situation perfect.

Again, I appreciate the chance to interview with X University, and the time you spent with me. I couldn’t have asked for better interviewers. I look forward to hearing your decision.

Sincerely,

(My Name)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds good to me. When was your interview? You should send a thank you preferably within 1-2 days of the interview but not more than a week after.