A Lighthouse, A Man, A City...A BioShock WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
game start.jpg

It's been weeks now since I took the bathysphere down to the city underwater. Rapture, at first glance everything that it was said to be in hushed tones on the surface. A utopia, the land of the free market, no government, a perfect and beautiful new society.

But something is...wrong, at the heart of this place. Underneath the advertisements and the, let's call it what it is, the propaganda. Unrest runs deep and it is starting to spill over. And there are whispers of what goes on in the research laboratories at Fontaine Futuristics. Rumors about the Little Sister's Orphanage.

How much darkness awaits in the depths of this "perfect" city?

~~~

Once the lap of luxury, the ritzy apartment complex Athena's Glory had been all but abandoned as the previous tenants spent all their funds on their ADAM addictions and were no longer able to pay rent. Nor could the worst off of them have even held a job, the cumulative effects of multiple rounds of gene splicing causing them to go a bit...mad.

The complex did seem, though, like the perfect place to gather in secret, away from prying eyes and, hopefully, well-aimed bullets. It was where the greatest enemies and future victims of Frank Fontaine took their refuge. Among them were former employees who had discovered dark secrets they wanted to escape from, disgruntled parents who were tired of being told to stop looking for their missing daughters, members of rival gangs, even people who just hated Fontaine's ideals and had been vocal about it. Here they gathered, here in the remnants of Athena's Glory, hatching plans for vengeance and carrying hopes for victory.

What they did not know yet, and what they were soon to discover, was that Fontaine knew exactly where they were. He knew, and he had the means to bury them all. He had already planted spies and hitmen in their midst. He just needed a little time.

Welcome to Athena's Glory. Frank Fontaine's allies are among you. You must find them, and eliminate them, before they eliminate you.

26 players remain

Neptune's Bounty

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Zenge142
3. @Aprilthearab
4. @Dinashadow
5. @pawprintsandponytails

Arcadia
6. @Trilt
7. @holdthemayo
8. @Crayola227
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
10. @alissa14

Fort Frolic
11. @supershorty
12. @Lawpy
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies

Hephaestus
15. @genny
16. @mkg323
17. @Cyndia
18. @sunshinefl

Olympus Heights
19. @Ms Procrastinator
20. @Viscernable
21. @alleycat03
22. @LaineyLou

Point Prometheus
23. @katashark
24. @Chaostrodon
25. @LetItSnow
26. @Lupin21

Subs:
1. @jaboo

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @kraskadva

Your mods are myself, @kaydubs, and @SARdoghandler. Your friendly neighborhood NPC and the man responsible for much of this game design is @Mad Jack.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Opening & Rules: Opening Post; Gameflow & Rules; Day 1 Deadline
Day 1:
Current Tally - pg 25: @ 9:55pm, Tues. 3/2/2021; Final Tally; Circus of Values; Write-Up
Night 1: Write-Up
Day 2: Current Tally - pg 50: @ 9:57pm, Thurs. 3/4/2021; Final Tally; Circus of Values; Write-Up
Night 2: Write-Up
Day 3:
Current Tally - pg 69: @ 9:58pm, Sat. 3/6/2021; Final Tally; Circus of Values; Write-Up
Night 3: Write-Up
Day 4: Current Tally - pg 84: @ 9:58pm, Mon. 3/8/2021; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 4: Write-Up
Day 5: Current Tally - pg 98: @ 9:45pm, Wed. 3/10/2021; Final Tally; Write-Up; Circus of Values
Night 5: Write-Up
Day 6: Current Tally - pg 113: @ 9:50pm, Fri. 3/12/2021; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 6: Write-Up
Day 7: Current Tally - pg 124: @ 9:07pm, Sun. 3/14/2021; Final Tally; Circus of Values; Write-Up
Night 7: Write-Up
Day 8: Current Tally - pg 135: @ 9:49pm, Tues. 3/16/2021; Final Tally; Write-Up
Night 8: Write-Up
Day 9: Current Tally - pg 146: @ 9:43pm, Thurs. 3/18/2021; Final Tally; Vending Machine Perma-Broke; Final Write-Up

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Gameflow and Mechanics

1. Yeet will close every other day at 10pm EST. Night will close as soon as all actions are received (assuming a mod is awake), or at 10am EST. Some nights may need to close earlier. Watch for these announcements.

2. Unless otherwise noted, actions cannot be used on yourself, or on the same player consecutively. Actions are not compulsory.

3. You should have noticed that you received a bit of cash in your role PM. A vending machine will be available on some nights during the game. Available items and prices will be posted at day close, and you can select your item during the night, to receive in the morning. Some items are limited, so you may need to act fast.

4. Money can be earned, gifted, lost, and spent. You can send cash to other players, but it will take a full cycle to arrive, and you must be alive during this cycle for the transfer to occur. No, we will not be explicit about how cash is earned. Play well, and you will find yourself rewarded :) Please try to keep track of your funds. Mods will have a master spreadsheet but it helps us catch mistakes if you are keeping track as well.

5. You can PM in any individual or group combination within your assigned groups. Please include the mods in your PMs.

Game Rules

1. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and your role PM

2. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option.

3. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each day cycle. The first infraction will incur a warning, the second will result in modkill.

4. Subs are available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread.

5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also mind your reactions to posts.

6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between yeet close and writeup.

9. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Uhhhh tired mod moment...please reference the opening post for your group assignments lol You can PM in any individual or group combination within your assigned groups. Please include the mods in your PMs.

• Hmm
Reactions: 6 users
Hey everyone, would you kindly

YEET AM

thanks!

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 8 users
Yeet genny
Still salty at myself about last game
You should really be salt voting AM for having pockets so deep they’re criminal.🤣

Yeet AM

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you read the last game you'll understand
“Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz Dubz it’s not. What can I do to get you on an April vote by EOD?”

While the delivery of that line was funny, and still makes me laugh I was simultaneously screaming at phone “Don’t do it Dubz!” And ripping my hair out. Oooof. Goats was brutal.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Yay, I’m semi-early for once!

Yeet april

(Only because I’m still mad about the basics game and I don’t have any salt from the goats game since I didn’t play)

I’ll be back after my cell bio exam.

• Wow
yeet shorty
The math works out. Me, april, alley, now it’s gotta be you. All my friends take turns being wolves 😂
Also I’m sad we aren’t in the same PM so here’s a special vote just for you 💕:biglove:

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Yay, I’m semi-early for once!

Yeet april

(Only because I’m still mad about the basics game and I don’t have any salt from the goats game since I didn’t play)

I’ll be back after my cell bio exam.
Ouch

• Hmm
  • Care
yeet shorty
The math works out. Me, april, alley, now it’s gotta be you. All my friends take turns being wolves 😂
Also I’m sad we aren’t in the same PM so here’s a special vote just for you 💕:biglove:
But Shorty already wolfed lol

Reactions: 2 users
I just realized MsP is playing this game. I probably would have been blissfully unaware too, until 5 minutes to yeet close when she comes on with a flurry of posts to meet requirements, a suspicious amount of thread knowledge, and vote to make a tie. I’m not sure my stomach lining can take the chaos that is MsP.

UNYEET AM
YEET MsP

• Hmm
  • Love
I just realized MsP is playing this game. I probably would have been blissfully unaware too, until 5 minutes to yeet close when she comes on with a flurry of posts to meet requirements, a suspicious amount of thread knowledge, and vote to make a tie. I’m not sure my stomach lining can take the chaos that is MsP.

UNYEET AM
YEET MsP
The length of this justification gives me a weird feeling. Got my eye on you.

• Hmm
Reactions: 8 users
But Shorty already wolfed lol
April's defended me like this in the last 2 games, and now this one, and it gives me the heebie jeebies every time it happens, especially since one of those times, she was wolfing. Don't like it. Got my eye on you too.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I wanna throw down a salt vote for AM but I won’t keep it there just wait and see.
Yeet AM

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Unyeet AM
Yeet LIS

I sometimes like poking bears:poke:

That feels a bit hedgy from alissa
I assure you it was not. I just didn’t want to jump on the AM train because it’s too easy and I also wanted to voice my saltiness for goats. Nothing more nothing less

Reactions: 1 user
Poking bears?
Idk I still get noobish about yeeting vets. Especially since LIS is like one of the founders of WW on this server. This is me trying to get past this. Plus I’ve never played with LIS so I wanna see where this goes

UNYEET AM
YEET MsP

Wait wasn't she village in that game?

Wait wasn't she village in that game?
Yes. Who came on 5 minutes to close and intentionally tried to make a tie to yeet two villagers.

If she comes on and actually posts before just 5 minutes to close I’ll move my vote, but I want to put pressure here early.