Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not saying I'm basing my entire read on her right now. I'm just saying how that one post struck me in context of prior games with Schools.Hmm it seems hard to tell based on one joke vote
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not saying I'm basing my entire read on her right now. I'm just saying how that one post struck me in context of prior games with Schools.Hmm it seems hard to tell based on one joke vote
Does she not joke vote while wolfing?I'm not saying I'm basing my entire read on her right now. I'm just saying how that one post struck me in context of prior games with Schools.
Again, it's not about the joke vote, it's the tone of her reasoning.Does she not joke vote while wolfing?
More from her coming later, in the middle of my work daywolf!pleasy sounded very similar to village!pleasy to me (I also misread her when she was wolfing, so there's that) so I'm leaving her squarely in my neutrals/unknowns until I see more from her.
This is sus to me.April ----> towny
WolfyYeet genny
Still salty at myself about last game
I don't actually think AM did much to pocket that game. At some point, is someone trying to put you in their pocket, or do you just choose to live in their butt?You should really be salt voting AM for having pockets so deep they’re criminal.🤣
Yeet AM
Smells like burnt salt in here.I don't actually think AM did much to pocket that game. At some point, is someone trying to put you in their pocket, or do you just choose to live in their butt?
Lupin's point is a good one, defending the salt vote here makes it seem yours may be a wolf vote on AM.If you read the last game you'll understand
You can say that, but I think Genny still has the carbon copies from the rent checks she was writing.I don't actually think AM did much to pocket that game. At some point, is someone trying to put you in their pocket, or do you just choose to live in their butt?
Do you mean the others? Because 'm not salty about it. Some of us not voting you isn't because you really manipulated us. I think for some people it's a personal problem being slow to pull the trigger.Smells like burnt salt in here.
Now also considering if there's a wolf vote on AM, and considering if maybe she randed wolf and they're gonna make a show of salt vote bussing her D1 and hoping to pull off later. Will be interesting to see this evolve.Lupin's point is a good one, defending the salt vote here makes it seem yours may be a wolf vote on AM.
OK, Lupin is looking better with these posts. The one post was a linaw, it is easy to vote for grudge last game, and very opportunistic to write off first vote for wolves. I will always look at those types of votes. 🙂
Squinting to try to decide wolf genny or village genny attitude.Oh wait I have a better vote
Unyeet myself
Yeet chaos
![]()
Now also considering if there's a wolf vote on AM, and considering if maybe she randed wolf and they're gonna make a show of salt vote bussing her D1 and hoping to pull off later. Will be interesting to see this evolve.
Yeah, there's plenty of salt here.Do you mean the others? Because 'm not salty about it. Some of us not voting you isn't because you really manipulated us. I think for some people it's a personal problem being slow to pull the trigger.
Wasn't that literally the first vote of the game?OK, Lupin is looking better with these posts. The one post was a li
Lupin, if you think there's a motivation for wolf votes to be on AM, why did you declare April's vote towny? Based on what thinking?
Overexplainy. Which is in the please wolf meta.yeet shorty
The math works out. Me, april, alley, now it’s gotta be you. All my friends take turns being wolves 😂
Also I’m sad we aren’t in the same PM so here’s a special vote just for you 💕![]()
That's not what I mean.Yeah, there's plenty of salt here.
Being pocketed just means you're village reading the person and/or avoiding voting them disproportionately to villaging/wolfhunting they produced.
Being slow to pull a trigger means your having doubts that the person might not actually be a wolf. No villager would intentionally not vote a wolf (outside of confirmed yeet avoidance) if they really thought the player in question had strong wolf equity.
His side eye is super susMore from her coming later, in the middle of my work day He’s nice so far he just gave me a low growl when I met him. Wanted to keep him honest🙂
Why is this so painful for you? Sus so much pain for one D1 salt vote from an old game.Ouch
Wolves just did that like 2 games ago. Who wants to be that derivative? Where’s the fun in that?Now also considering if there's a wolf vote on AM, and considering if maybe she randed wolf and they're gonna make a show of salt vote bussing her D1 and hoping to pull off later. Will be interesting to see this evolve.
Good point. Weird logic from Shorty.But Shorty already wolfed lol
Starting to feel like a pile on AM.The Lord forgives everything. But I’m just a prophet, so I don’t have to.
Yeet AM
Wait what, it wasn't my logic. Do you mean pleasy?Good point. Weird logic from Shorty.
Feels opportunistic.Yeet MsP 🙂
Correction, from Please.Wait what, it wasn't my logic.
I agree with this.Again, it's not about the joke vote, it's the tone of her reasoning.
Seriously?Yeet chaos
Some people really are that dense though. Speaking from personal experience.I'm referring to people being slow to pull a trigger even on a wolfy player, because of personal reasons.
AM and I played a game with him, and he was a rather successful wolf. So not a joke, maybe some salt though. Also to encourage participation.OK, just remembered chaos is the name of a player this game and not just the name of a role, so these are not joke votes, correct?
I've reached out via PM, as we all know how much a fan I am of behind the scenes!AM and I played a game with him, and he was a rather successful wolf. So not a joke, maybe some salt though. Also to encourage participation.
This seems overly aggressive.No ****, sherlock. It's why I'm questioning your pattern.
Uh oh... AM remembered something incorrectly? Someone help me out, does this make AM wolfy? Because I can’t tell...I played with Lupin21 for soccer actually. I have not played with trilt. There is no specific reason I picked him other than seeing him on the roster and going... hmm this could be fun
She's become almost insufferable as of late. Will forgive the boasting last game as a wolf strat. Hope village MIdwife is more tolerable.When did AM start getting so saucy? And perhaps alissa is more an Enola.![]()
@Chaostrodon watch out! She bites!I've reached out via PM, as we all know how much a fan I am of behind the scenes!![]()
Nonsense. I lick like I love then take a little nibble.@Chaostrodon watch out! She bites!
Nah, that's still pocketing.That's not what I mean.
And my understanding was that pocketing doesn't represent a player's hesitation for voting another player overall, but usually implies some personal manipulation on the part of the pocketer.
I'm referring to people being slow to pull a trigger even on a wolfy player, because of personal reasons.
Correct.OK, just remembered chaos is the name of a player this game and not just the name of a role, so these are not joke votes, correct?
That was a game I didn't play.Uh oh... AM remembered something incorrectly? Someone help me out, does this make AM wolfy? Because I can’t tell...
Why? I didn’t understand that exchange.Okay, Lawpy's entered the village bloc.
Defense of schools noted.I was questioning the sketchiness of this reasoning but I re-read it and it feels like genuine!schools
So you’re telling me you’re not wolfy? Good to know.That was a game I didn't play.
Which exchange? I agree with pretty much everything he's said and I love how he came out swinging.Why? I didn’t understand that exchange.
Nah, just saying the holes in memory are more common if I have no personal attachment to a game.So you’re telling me you’re not wolfy? Good to know.
Didn't finish my thought here. Was a little sus but it was just the one post. She answered why she called April's vote town. Not the most solid reasoning but it makes sense. I disagree with her though, April's vote could be wolfy even with the timing being so early.OK, Lupin is looking better with these posts. The one post was a li
Lupin, if you think there's a motivation for wolf votes to be on AM, why did you declare April's vote towny? Based on what thinking?
...so you are wolfy? 🤔Nah, just saying the holes in memory are more common if I have no personal attachment to a game.
I realize now this wasn't a joke vote, so less sus.Squinting to try to decide wolf genny or village genny attitude.
So what? If her theory is that wolves would want to hide in your vote, why not be first? They could easily anticipate you getting salt votes over last game. And even if she was wolf and didn't think others would vote you, still could be hiding behind a salt vote.Wasn't that literally the first vote of the game?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.