Coursework & Fieldwork A&P 2 after a two year break

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skywalking1990

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I did pretty well in A&P 1 but took a two year break since finishing the course. I start A&P 2 in about month and a 1/2. I have been going over topics via youtube but I have lost ALL my notes on the course since I moved. Will I be at a disadvantage? Is there anything specific I should go over?

I finished off with the endocrine system in A&P 1.

My school starts A&P II with the heart etc.

Any reccomendation and thoughts, advice will truly help.

Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

You can do it.

I took A&P 1 my freshman year and got a B+. I took A&P the Spring after I graduated Undergrad (so about 3 years) and did even better. I recommend you email the professor and ask for recommendations for ways to prepare for the class or just purchase the required text and try to pre-game (read the syllabus and review the first few chapters; i.e. the heart) over winter break.

If you feel behind, see if your school provides a tutoring service for extra help.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome thanks. This winter break will be all about A&P review and Star Wars lol.

You can do it.

I took A&P 1 my freshman year and got a B+. I took A&P the Spring after I graduated Undergrad (so about 3 years) and did even better. I recommend you email the professor and ask for recommendations for ways to prepare for the class or just purchase the required text and try to pre-game (read the syllabus and review the first few chapters; i.e. the heart) over winter break.

If you feel behind, see if your school provides a tutoring service for extra help.

Good luck!

I would also HIGHLY recommend Crash Course on YouTube. It won't give you all of the information you'll probably need for the course, but it gives you a really great foundation and breaks it up into each organ system. Some of the more complicated systems will have multiple videos. They're about 8 minutes long each but explain things in a really great way.

Reactions: 1 user
I would also HIGHLY recommend Crash Course on YouTube. It won't give you all of the information you'll probably need for the course, but it gives you a really great foundation and breaks it up into each organ system. Some of the more complicated systems will have multiple videos. They're about 8 minutes long each but explain things in a really great way.

thanks