A podiatrist is nothing more than an advanced nurse???

Started by podlover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A pre-vet female said this too me the other day and I was insulted. Nothing against nurses but as a pre -pod I do not understand how some people can make such statements only against podiatry. Any ideas or comments?

They're called Doctor in the hospital, or at least they were in the hospital where I rotated. They were essentially Orthos for below the knee and were quite busy since our patient population consisted of a bunch of disgustingly unhealthy people.
 
I'm seriously thinking that the pre-pharmacy threads aren't full of stupid OP's like this dumb ass.