You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
A quick tip for your essays
Started by HomeSkool
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
inb4 lockerino
9
907914
This analogy is new to me...which part is offensive to me so we can keep this thread going?emptied the spool.
(Is joke, I concur)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, it’s the whole reason this thread was created.
Huh. I thought it was an adcom giving us a reminder to not sound like a wokie in a formal piece of writing.
This analogy is new to me
Yeah, I thought it was a regional saying, but google didn't turn up any results.
D
deleted972488
It's both.Huh. I thought it was an adcom giving us a reminder to not sound like a wokie in a formal piece of writing.
Huh. I thought it was an adcom giving us a reminder to not sound like a wokie in a formal piece of writing.
I read this as a misspelling of "Wookie" and thought: "Well that's probably good advice also." 🙂
"Isley, why do you want to attend the Tattooine School of Medicine?"
"raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr"
Even after five pages, I see people still miss the point of the OP, and just have to have their agendas spin the news.
Just a note, then. Residents get fired for being unteachable.
Just a note, then. Residents get fired for being unteachable.
Just a note, then. Residents get fired for being unteachable.
I'm actually really glad to hear that.
Should probably try their luck on Kashyyyk, in that case.I read this as a misspelling of "Wookie" and thought: "Well that's probably good advice also." 🙂
"Isley, why do you want to attend the Tattooine School of Medicine?"
"raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr"
People who blindly agree with everything someone says and does are unteachable
I know you're trying to make a point here, but this is a weird thing to say. If you blindly do what someone tells you to do you are very teachable. You might not be smart, but you are very teachable.
D
deleted972488
Good point.I know you're trying to make a point here, but this is a weird thing to say. If you blindly do what someone tells you to do you are very teachable. You might not be smart, but you are very teachable.
D
deleted972488
I agree with the point of the OP and have stated that multiple times in this thread. I disagree with the delivery of the advice and accusing anyone who believes in acknowledging privilege as "drinking the Kool-Aid."Even after five pages, I see people still miss the point of the OP, and just have to have their agendas spin the news.
Just a note, then. Residents get fired for being unteachable.
...and that will do.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 915