A quick tip for your essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread has emptied the spool.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Huh. I thought it was an adcom giving us a reminder to not sound like a wokie in a formal piece of writing.

I read this as a misspelling of "Wookie" and thought: "Well that's probably good advice also." :)

"Isley, why do you want to attend the Tattooine School of Medicine?"
"raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr"

Reactions: 4 users
Even after five pages, I see people still miss the point of the OP, and just have to have their agendas spin the news.

Just a note, then. Residents get fired for being unteachable.

Reactions: 8 users
I read this as a misspelling of "Wookie" and thought: "Well that's probably good advice also." :)

"Isley, why do you want to attend the Tattooine School of Medicine?"
"raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr"
Should probably try their luck on Kashyyyk, in that case.

Reactions: 2 users
People who blindly agree with everything someone says and does are unteachable

I know you're trying to make a point here, but this is a weird thing to say. If you blindly do what someone tells you to do you are very teachable. You might not be smart, but you are very teachable.

Reactions: 2 users
I know you're trying to make a point here, but this is a weird thing to say. If you blindly do what someone tells you to do you are very teachable. You might not be smart, but you are very teachable.
Good point.

Reactions: 1 user
Even after five pages, I see people still miss the point of the OP, and just have to have their agendas spin the news.

Just a note, then. Residents get fired for being unteachable.
I agree with the point of the OP and have stated that multiple times in this thread. I disagree with the delivery of the advice and accusing anyone who believes in acknowledging privilege as "drinking the Kool-Aid."

Status
Not open for further replies.