A sincere thanks to oms residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shariq

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would send out a little thank you to esclavo, toofache, northtosouth, bifid uvula and others for their advice, words of wisdom and encouragement.

Matched this year, second time around to my number #1-Montefiore.

Thanks again

Members don't see this ad.

Just thought i would send out a little thank you to esclavo, toofache, northtosouth, bifid uvula and others for their advice, words of wisdom and encouragement.

Matched this year, second time around to my number #1-Montefiore.

Thanks again
Congratulations! :thumbup:

Did you put your info in the Match thread?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice job! And I agree, those SDN OMS residents have a tough outer shell, but are all soft and gooey inside once you get to know them. They've helped many applicants through the process.

Yes thanks. But now that you have matched you will have to put up with our completely nonproductive sarcasm every day of your life now that your a resident. Have fun and congrats.

Oh one more thing. You also are now required to dish out the same amount and type of sarcasm you have and will recieve in the future.

Nice job! And I agree, those SDN OMS residents have a tough outer shell, but are all soft and gooey inside once you get to know them. They've helped many applicants through the process.

bull crap! Inside I'm piss and vinegar and extra hot salsa all mixing together :mad: