A tough road after graduation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed that my employer rarely pays me on a biweekly basis. Usually there is a ~3 week gap. I'm not on the payroll, so he pays me by written checks. Usually when I go to him every 2 weeks, he just says that he'll pay me next week. In my head, I'm like, "WTF?"
hhqTLdysC1somybpF-6lKw_r.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you get nevrous when the young thugs come in your store after dark with hoodies and caps on? I know it's bad of me but I can't help but tense up when a young man comes into the store alone or with other young men and they arn't talking and head straight to the counter. Of course they never cause any real trouble (maybe stealing some some small corporately packaged confections) so i feel bad that i feel this way)

In my experience, people that steal opioids are usually white males in their 20s/30s.
 
Do you get nevrous when the young thugs come in your store after dark with hoodies and caps on? I know it's bad of me but I can't help but tense up when a young man comes into the store alone or with other young men and they arn't talking and head straight to the counter. Of course they never cause any real trouble (maybe stealing some some small corporately packaged confections) so i feel bad that i feel this way)

You are suppose to walk up to them and ask if you can help them find anything then say ok I'll be standing right here if you need anything and continue to follow them until they leave without stealing.
 
Damn, I thought everyone you know has jobs, got a sign on bonus, a BMW with a side chick to boot. Wow, I can't believe it. Who would have thought?

He does have a job (I just said he works at CVS). Who said anything about a signing bonus? I thought this was back in early 2000's. He does have a bemer. Not sure about a side chick. He's in a stable relationship. What the faq is your point? Go away.
 
He does have a job (I just said he works at CVS). Who said anything about a signing bonus? I thought this was back in early 2000's. He does have a bemer. Not sure about a side chick. He's in a stable relationship. What the faq is your point? Go away.
Another person who failed at detecting sarcasm.