AACOMAS hasn't verified my app after 2 weeks, should i be concerned?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmwturnsignal

Reaction score
As the title says, I submitted my application two weeks ago and the status is still not verified.

Anyways, they did send the application back to me a few days ago to correct one course on my transcript but I immediately sent it back. The representative on the phone also told me that my application would stay in the same spot in line rather than getting pushed back to the end.

If that's the case, should I be concerned that mine is STILL not verified when most people seem to have there's verified within 2-5 days?

Members don't see this ad.

As the title says, I submitted my application two weeks ago and the status is still not verified.

Anyways, they did send the application back to me a few days ago to correct one course on my transcript but I immediately sent it back. The representative on the phone also told me that my application would stay in the same spot in line rather than getting pushed back to the end.

If that's the case, should I be concerned that mine is STILL not verified when most people seem to have there's verified within 2-5 days?
are all your transcripts and letters in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any luck, OP? I submitted my app two days ago, and I was verified this morning.