This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Magulick81

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I last applied in the 2015-2016 cycle and kept my account active, although I didn't apply to any schools in the 2016-2017 cycle. My question is will the information still be carried over into the 2017-2018 cycle? I know things such as LOR don't carry over, but will my experiences, information and coursework be carried over or will it refresh since I didn't apply to any schools this past cycle? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I made an account to calculate my GPA the cycle before I applied as well. When I was getting my app ready I had the option to have the info carried over or start over. So I would think it would be the same for you for the upcoming cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
I made an account to calculate my GPA the cycle before I applied as well. When I was getting my app ready I had the option to have the info carried over or start over. So I would think it would be the same for you for the upcoming cycle.

So you didn't apply to any schools the cycle that you made the account to calculate your GPA? I keep reading that if you don't apply to a school the info is lost, but who knows. I keep reading different things haha

So you didn't apply to any schools the cycle that you made the account to calculate your GPA? I keep reading that if you don't apply to a school the info is lost, but who knows. I keep reading different things haha

Nope, didn't apply anywhere. Just added in my coursework and a few activities and it all carried over.

help.unicas.com:8888/aacomasHelpPages/instructions/starting-an-aacomas-account/re-applying-to-aacomas/index.html

This should clear up any doubt! Good luck.