AACOMAS Student ID Number

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnystar4

sunnystar4
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have sent out my primary application and now the secondary apps are coming in. There's is just one problem- many of the applications ask for my aacomas student ID #, but I can't find it anywhere on my primary application or online. Can someone please tell me where to find my id number? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

For AACOMAS it is just your social security number as far as I know, AMCAS is the one that gives you a special number.

sunnystar4 said:
I have sent out my primary application and now the secondary apps are coming in. There's is just one problem- many of the applications ask for my aacomas student ID #, but I can't find it anywhere on my primary application or online. Can someone please tell me where to find my id number? Thanks

Funny, I applied to 18 DO schools and not a single one of the secondaries asked me for any AACOMAS ID number. Which school asked you for this
?

Members don't see this ad :)
Western/COMP was asking for my id number- they said it was important for secondary processing. I called them to ask about the number, but they have yet to reply.

sunnystar4 said:
Western/COMP was asking for my id number- they said it was important for secondary processing. I called them to ask about the number, but they have yet to reply.

They will give you the id. They should have sent you an email saying they would fill it in for you, but it does not ask for any AACOMAS id does it?

medic170 said:
They will give you the id. They should have sent you an email saying they would fill it in for you, but it does not ask for any AACOMAS id does it?

It asks for my Admissions#@____________. It says that if I don't include it, my secondary processing will be delayed.

I called COMP and they said just fill it out without it-and that they will assign you one. Kind of stupid of them to cause a headache for nothing~ :)