AACOMAS Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keke23

Reaction score
How long does it take, on average, for the AACOMAS application to go from complete to verified?

Members don't see this ad.

Mine took like 2 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so I turned mine in on 7/10, and I got verified this morning! It's kinda scary how fast the verification process is TBH. Still waiting on AMCAS lol.

Okay, so I turned mine in on 7/10, and I got verified this morning! It's kinda scary how fast the verification process is TBH. Still waiting on AMCAS lol.
Crazy how fast that was for you, are you a first time applicant?

Mine took a week as a first time applicant. I submitted my AACOMAS on 7/3, and was verified on 7/10.

AMCAS, on the other hand... I have a feeling I might be waiting for a while.

When did you submit?
I submitted 6/17, it was complete by 7/09 (they received my transcripts from the professional entry at 7/07, and I verified my classes/pre-reqs by 7/09). I'm a first time applicant as well.

What do we have to do to get verified? Just submit to 1 school? They have all my transcripts and MCAT score; I finished my PS, but am still waiting on a few LORs and finalizing my activities list

Submitted 7/9, verified 7/13.

Also surprised to see my gpa went up :)

Reactions: 1 user
So I submitted on 7/6 and had all of my transcripts marked as received well before that. I am still showing “complete” and not “verified”. Should I be concerned?

So I submitted on 7/6 and had all of my transcripts marked as received well before that. I am still showing “complete” and not “verified”. Should I be concerned?

I think they are operating a little slowly right now. I actually had my app returned to me because their aystwm read the address of a school as a new school that needed a transcript. So now I’m waiting for that to get fixed.

If you’re concerned email them. Also take a look at the application next to one of those “complete” lines. Does anything on there say “verified?”

I think they are operating a little slowly right now. I actually had my app returned to me because their aystwm read the address of a school as a new school that needed a transcript. So now I’m waiting for that to get fixed.

If you’re concerned email them. Also take a look at the application next to one of those “complete” lines. Does anything on there say “verified?”
I ended up calling them at the 3 week mark. I was magically verified that day.

Hey guys, thought I should let y'all know that I applied on 8/6 and was verified today 8/9!

When should we expect to hear back from any schools? (rejections/interviews) I was verified mid July and sent all of my secondaries out by august, but still nothing. I'm not expecting an email the second I submit my secondaries but just an estimate?

I was verified less than 24 hours after I was complete. Probably because no one submits this late:shifty: