AACPMAS 2015-2016 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Guys so Arizona informs us were invited for an interview through portal. How do the other schools let us know?
By email, I suppose.

Members don't see this ad.

Guys so Arizona informs us were invited for an interview through portal. How do the other schools let us know?
Arizona kinda let's you know through the portal. Like it shows up in there but they don't actively inform you of it. It's up to you to keep checking your interview scheduling status.

I thought Temple only does Monday and Friday interviews...

I have to leave home on the 7th for my NY interview on the 8th, then Temple on the 9th. There's no way I could go from Arizona then NY then temple in 3 days haha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the Scholl application receipt email. Says they will send an application status update within 10 business days.

Reactions: 2 users
Got my interview invite for AZPOD October 7th! So excited! :soexcited:

II from AZPOD for Oct 7th as well! See y'all there.

Reactions: 1 users
Got that Scholl email too. Got my fingers crossed for hopefully my first II.

Reactions: 4 users
Des Moines application received!

Reactions: 4 users
Ditto. Although I don't think my stats would make the cut at Des Moines. Not having a single interview is giving me the sweats.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email from Western, I guess they have the apps too now. They want more info on my in progress Physics 2 course before they finish reviewing my application.

Just got an email from Western, I guess they have the apps too now. They want more info on my in progress Physics 2 course before they finish reviewing my application.

Yea I got an email from them too yesterday. They told me that one of my Physics courses the last in a series of 3 in which I got a C- was unacceptable and they told me I could retake it again before Spring 2016. Do you think I have to go back to my UC and take it or can I do it at a CC?

Yea I got an email from them too yesterday. They told me that one of my Physics courses the last in a series of 3 in which I got a C- was unacceptable and they told me I could retake it again before Spring 2016. Do you think I have to go back to my UC and take it or can I do it at a CC?
CC all the way!!!

Got an email from Kent State

Reactions: 3 users
Question, I am using the same LORs as I did for my MD apps. If the letters state something like, "we recommend her for med school", would that be okay or should it specifically say podiatry school?

Does anyone else who received the email from KSU have nothing in the "Date Processed" box for their LOR's?
I sent mine through interfolio on Aug 11.

Question, I am using the same LORs as I did for my MD apps. If the letters state something like, "we recommend her for med school", would that be okay or should it specifically say podiatry school?
I wouldn't imagine this being an issue.

I don't have a date either even though I sent those in a while back. Did you send them through Interfolio and do you have a confirmation number from interfolio?

I don't have a date either even though I sent those in a while back. Did you send them through Interfolio and do you have a confirmation number from interfolio?
Yeah, I used Interfolio and I have the conformation e-mails and number. I'll probably end up giving KSU a call on Monday.

Does anyone else who received the email from KSU have nothing in the "Date Processed" box for their LOR's?
I sent mine through interfolio on Aug 11.

I don't have a date next to mine either. If all three of us haven't I doubt they have associated the letters with the applications for anyone yet.

I don't have a date next to mine either. If all three of us haven't I doubt they have associated the letters with the applications for anyone yet.
Thanks, that makes me feel better. It just worried me because it said that the application is incomplete.

When I called Kent to make sure they received all my LORs this past week, they checked for me and they did have them, they just havent matched them with our apps yet. Don't worry!

Reactions: 2 users
So, I'm planning on submitting my app sometime early this month. Seeing as how the schools probably won't receive/review my application until October, do you guys think that's submitting too late if I'm hoping for some scholarship opportunities? How long does it typically take for AACPMAS to verify and send out your online application? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey guys! I have a quick question. My app was verified this past Friday. All of my recommenders mailed in their letters. Two of them have already sent them. My DPM will be sending his out next week. I have only received a receipt from NY. I'm just worried about why I haven't received a receipt from the rest of the schools. I'll give the schools a call on Tuesday, but any idea why I haven't received a receipt from the other schools? Thanks guys!

Hey guys! I have a quick question. My app was verified this past Friday. All of my recommenders mailed in their letters. Two of them have already sent them. My DPM will be sending his out next week. I have only received a receipt from NY. I'm just worried about why I haven't received a receipt from the rest of the schools. I'll give the schools a call on Tuesday, but any idea why I haven't received a receipt from the other schools? Thanks guys!

My application was verified on Monday, 8/31. I received confirmation from Temple and NYCPM on Tuesday 9/1, Scholl on 9/3, DMU on 9/4, and Kent on 9/5. I did not receive confirmation from AZPOD, but I checked their online portal and they do have my application. Haven't heard from anyone else yet.

I do not have an MCAT score on file and won't be taking it until the 23rd of this month, so that might be affecting my correspondences. Every school that I have heard from has pretty much told me that my application is on hold until they get an MCAT score. I am really hoping to get an interview invitation from Kent this week because it seems they are the only school that is offering invites without an MCAT score and they're one of my top picks. Fingers crossed! :xf:

Last edited:
NY received most of our applications at least a week before most of the schools. Although AACPMAS claims that all schools have access to our applications immediately after verification, that doesn't seem to actually be the case. You should expect to start getting receipts from some of the other schools this week or next week. I believe that so far this cycle Barry and CSPM are the only two nobody's heard from yet, but you can expect to at least start getting receipts from the others soon. You may even get interview invites or rejections from NYCPM or Temple this coming week since they were pretty quick so far this cycle.

NY received most of our applications at least a week before most of the schools. Although AACPMAS claims that all schools have access to our applications immediately after verification, that doesn't seem to actually be the case. You should expect to start getting receipts from some of the other schools this week or next week. I believe that so far this cycle Barry and CSPM are the only two nobody's heard from yet, but you can expect to at least start getting receipts from the others soon. You may even get interview invites or rejections from NYCPM or Temple this coming week since they were pretty quick so far this cycle.

Cool. Thanks! I'll call some of the schools nxt week to see if they have my app.

Did you guys get a notification/email once AACPMAS received your transcripts?

Yes, AACPMAS sent me an email when they received my transcripts.

How long did they take to email you (after you sent the transcripts)? My school sent my transcript August 25th but I still haven't heard anything from AACPMAS.

A little scary!

How long did they take to email you (after you sent the transcripts)? My school sent my transcript August 25th but I still haven't heard anything from AACPMAS.

A little scary!
As soon as they email you you'll be able to see a transcript receives status if you log into your AACPMAS. So rather than wait for the email you could just check your AACPMAS account. It took a couple of weeks for them to update my status to received.

My application was verified on Monday, 8/31. I received confirmation from Temple and NYCPM on Tuesday 9/1, Scholl on 9/3, DMU on 9/4, and Kent on 9/5. I did not receive confirmation from AZPOD, but I checked their online portal and they do have my application. Haven't heard from anyone else yet.

I do not have an MCAT score on file and won't be taking it until the 23rd of this month, so that might be affecting my correspondences. Every school that I have heard from has pretty much told me that my application is on hold until they get an MCAT score. I am really hoping to get an interview invitation from Kent this week because it seems they are the only school that is offering invites without an MCAT score and they're one of my top picks. Fingers crossed! :xf:

From my own experience, last cycle Western invited without an MCAT score/ they will wait until your score is in the system before they consider or bring your application to the committee though.

A little scary!

AACPMAS sent me the transcripts a few weeks after I submitted them. My apps have been verified, but I haven't heard anything any school other than NY.