AADSAS Letter of Rec question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caliMDkid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering.

My school has a letter of rec service, where they collect letters from my writers and send them to schools. After seeing that some of my schools require that I send them through AADSAS, I want to send them through AADSAS instead.

Can I send all of my letters through my schools service TO AADSAS? Has anyone triend this? Or do I need to tell my letter writers to each send it to AADSAS individually? If anyone has had their schools send them as a packet sucessfully, please post! (and if so, did you just write the school/committee in the AADSAS letter part, instead of all the profs individually?)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

caliMDkid said:
Just wondering.

My school has a letter of rec service, where they collect letters from my writers and send them to schools. After seeing that some of my schools require that I send them through AADSAS, I want to send them through AADSAS instead.

Can I send all of my letters through my schools service TO AADSAS? Has anyone triend this? Or do I need to tell my letter writers to each send it to AADSAS individually? If anyone has had their schools send them as a packet sucessfully, please post! (and if so, did you just write the school/committee in the AADSAS letter part, instead of all the profs individually?)

thanks!

Hey, don't worry about it. My school also has a letter of rec service. I had my letters collected by reference letter service and then sent to AADSAS. it's actually convenient that way. You don't have to pay a lot of money for the school to send your letters to 10 different places. Good luck!

You just need to send one LOR, not multiple copies for each school, to AADSAS as they will photocopy it and enclose a copy with each packet sent out to your schools.

Sprgrover said:
You just need to send one LOR, not multiple copies for each school, to AADSAS as they will photocopy it and enclose a copy with each packet sent out to your schools.

You mean we just need to get only one copy of LOR from professors?
Oh, I thought I had to get seven LOR if I apply to 7 schools.