AAMC CARS Q-Pack #1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr.IceHockey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. So I just did the first Q pack for CARs from AAMC. I got a 71% average accuracy, which for the first Q pack is decent I think(??).

But, my question is, how can I maximize my time when reviewing the answers I got wrong? Its not like C/P where I can review a concept and go "oh, I needed to know that formula, let me do a few practice problems testing that".

What I am asking is, when I am reviewing, how can I understand why I got the question wrong and move on, besides just trying to memorize the question explanations.

Members don't see this ad.

Try to identify patterns in what kind of questions you got wrong. For example, do you get a lot of those "reasoning beyond the text" questions wrong? Or do you miss questions that ask you to pick out a detail in the text? etc.
But yeah, that's an alright score, don't worry too much.

Reactions: 1 user
Try to identify patterns in what kind of questions you got wrong. For example, do you get a lot of those "reasoning beyond the text" questions wrong? Or do you miss questions that ask you to pick out a detail in the text? etc.
But yeah, that's an alright score, don't worry too much.
Okay wait, now I have a question: how do I improve for each question type?