AAMC MCAT PREP PACKAGE For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SirocN

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If this is now allowed please delete admin.

I have the whole prep package that I will not be using anymore.
And they dont do any refunds.. yay.

Anyways I was wondering if there was anyway to transfer and sell the package?
 
If this is now allowed please delete admin.

I have the whole prep package that I will not be using anymore.
And they dont do any refunds.. yay.

Anyways I was wondering if there was anyway to transfer and sell the package?
If you figure things out, the proper place on SDN to post items for sale (after confirming your identity with PayPal, is here: For Sale and Advertisements rather than in one of the main forums.

Verification Required
To help reduce risk to fellow SDN members, the Classifieds section now requires account verification before posting.

How do I verify?
Verification is done through a 25 cent PayPal transaction. To verify, select the "Classifieds Verification" option here.