1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Academic Calendar/ housing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dr.rex, Apr 11, 2007.

1. dr.rex

dr.rex rexadactyl nights
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I was wondering if there is any place you can find the academic calendar for next year? Trying to plan some things and I cant find it. Also, I was wondering of those going to case who has secured housing for next year?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ladybug123

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Not sure if this will work for everyone, but if you have a BriefCase ID and password, try logging into the students tab on the CASE dental school site. From there you can access current academic calendars to give you an idea of what we may be encountering, however I'm sure things will change a lot for our class. I'm still waiting to recieve an orientation packet- thought we should be getting one this month or next.

It's still too early for most places to secure housing, but I think next month would be a good time to start attempting.

Good luck.

4. puncho

puncho Senior Member
    7+ Year Member