Academic Update.. Please read all incoming students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tmoyer32

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When submitting your academic update you will hit the submit button within that section and think that you have submitted it. You will actually need to hit that button and also the e-submit button on the main screen of the whole application.

I made this mistake and caught it last second before it was due because I received an email saying I had one day to submit it. I am a DPT student at Marshall University. Many other classmates I know made the same mistake. I wish you all luck in your interviews and if you have any questions about PT school don't hesitate to ask me on here or to shoot me a message through this. I can then email with you.