Accidentally Released USMLE Scores Two Weeks Late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

silverwyvern4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I noticed that I forgot to assign/release my USMLE transcript scores two weeks after September 15th. I noticed because I hadn't been getting any interview invites. Since completing my application around October 1st, I haven't gotten any interview invites. I am very competitive for my field and I am not applying to a competitive field in the first place. I assume the programs passed over me during their first round of interview invites. Do you know if I will be automatically be back on their "radar" now that I'm complete, or should I email them to alert them and make sure they didn't forget about me? This was a silly thing that I did but I'm not sure what to do next. Thank you for your help!



This is a question for my friend who is applying.

Thanks!