ACCOMAS transcript with no date? Called and they were RUDE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Green6936

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was waiting on my 4th transcript to arrive (I sent it the 17th). It finally showed up on my accomas but with no date next to it. This happen to anyone else? I called and the guy that answered was SOOO rude and I could hardly understand him. He said "If there's no date, we haven't received it yet ok?" and hung up. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I was waiting on my 4th transcript to arrive (I sent it the 17th). It finally showed up on my accomas but with no date next to it. This happen to anyone else? I called and the guy that answered was SOOO rude and I could hardly understand him. He said "If there's no date, we haven't received it yet ok?" and hung up. Any thoughts?

If I recall correctly from last year you needed the date to show because that means they have varfied that transcript against what you put down as your grades. Having it up without a date means that you filled out grades from that school. I would call again to make sure. Chances are you won't get the same person you already spoke to. I hope you are accepted to the school of your choice. Good Luck!!!:luck::luck::luck:

Try emailing them. They have been very nice each time I contacted them, maybe you just got the wrong guy.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the advise. I just e-mailed them. You guys are great! I can always rely on you!!:)

They probably get one of us calling every 5 seconds so I can understand they might get upset. If all else fails, e-mail them. Be patient, it will post, there is nothing you can do meanwhile. I would just call your school, and make sure that they mailed them, I've had instances where they "forgot" to mail my transcripts. I doubt AACOMAS will make mistakes like that.