Achiever PAT vs REAL PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ah7391

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think DAT Acheiver PAT compared to the real DAT PAT was (1) easier, (2) at the same level of difficulty or (3) harder? Comments appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you think DAT Acheiver PAT compared to the real DAT PAT was (1) easier, (2) at the same level of difficulty or (3) harder? Comments appreciated!

as a whole achiever is obviously harder... if u want to make a more useful poll u should compare individual sections to both achiever and crack not as a whole b/c thats not very useful....not to be mean but stop making polls and start off with crack and then move to achiever as posted in the previous poll u made. every section and every test is different, on avg acheiver is harder as posted in about every break down thread. start off with pat crack then move to achiever once u start hitting 22/23, then when u go back to crack u'll notice ur score go up.

as a whole achiever is obviously harder... if u want to make a more useful poll u should compare individual sections to both achiever and crack not as a whole b/c thats not very useful....not to be mean but stop making polls and start off with crack and then move to achiever as posted in the previous poll u made. every section and every test is different, on avg acheiver is harder as posted in about every break down thread. start off with pat crack then move to achiever once u start hitting 22/23, then when u go back to crack u'll notice ur score go up.

Right, that's what this poll is - comparing the PERCEPTUAL ABILITY TEST (PAT) I don't think I made it clear enough!

Members don't see this ad :)
This has been compared multiple times by various breakdowns. Why not just read those?

I voted for harder, not significantly harder, but still a little more challenging.... Its the best PAT practice by far.

It is harder than the real thing but honestly if you want a great grade on the PAT you should definitely use it..

I was averaging 24+ on my last 5 cdp tests and 23 through all 10 and made a 21 on the real thing. Did the achiever PAT once untimed and got a 20..

You should use achiever Keyholes\TFE for practice and CDP is good to go with angles\hole punching\ and pattern folding

Although keyholes\tfe on achiever are a little harder they will definitely help. I never used the line counting method for TFE but for those who do, I would advise to stop using it and learn to visualize it.

DAT achiever for the PAT ranges from spot on to really hard. Crack DAT PAT is a better representation of the real DAT
I agree with Dgeorg6 :)

bump

BTW: not just trying to annoyingly bump... hoping to get a larger sample size now with more people who have taken the DAT since September for a better representation!

thanks for everyone who have left very useful comments for future DAT takers :)