ACOM vs. Touro Nevada

Irtaza Asar

Nov 27, 2013
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hello fellow SDNers!

This is my first post but I've been a lurker for a really really really long time! This place has been an incredibly informative haven and I thought I'd take the time to thank you guys for all the great information/advice that you give on a daily basis.

The med school cycle went well for me and I was accepted into ACOM and Touro Nevada. I'm really torn between both school because while I know Touro Nevada is the more 'established school', I just really got a great vibe from ACOM during the interview. Would any current medical students be willing to offer any advice?

In terms of location, both places are far away from where I am currently (PA) so in that sense, there's not a big difference for me. I've lived in both city/suburban areas and I really love both. Both schools are fantastic so any advice would greatly be appreciated :)

Thank you again in advance.

Ibn Alnafis MD

10+ Year Member
    Dec 26, 2008
    Where the past and the future intersect
    forums.studentdoctor.net
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Hello fellow SDNers!

This is my first post but I've been a lurker for a really really really long time! This place has been an incredibly informative haven and I thought I'd take the time to thank you guys for all the great information/advice that you give on a daily basis.

The med school cycle went well for me and I was accepted into ACOM and Touro Nevada. I'm really torn between both school because while I know Touro Nevada is the more 'established school', I just really got a great vibe from ACOM during the interview. Would any current medical students be willing to offer any advice?

In terms of location, both places are far away from where I am currently (PA) so in that sense, there's not a big difference for me. I've lived in both city/suburban areas and I really love both. Both schools are fantastic so any advice would greatly be appreciated :)

Thank you again in advance.

Welcome to SDN.

Please go to TouroNV.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.