2023-2024 TouroCOM - Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Las Vegas)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know whats the turnaround time for once you submitted secondaries? Says I submitted my secondary November 8th

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted for interview

Reactions: 4 users
Just got a confirmation email for my interview and it’s the wrong date? Wondering if anyone else has had this issue!

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone please share how their schedule was like for their interview? How much time was allotted for the actual interview? How much time for the information session? was the interview first or information session? Etc. thank you!

Can anyone please share how their schedule was like for their interview? How much time was allotted for the actual interview? How much time for the information session? was the interview first or information session? Etc. thank you!
they split us up into small groups. During the interview session (before or after depending on your schedule) there are some small-group discussions/questions. Two people interview you, and it was around 30 minutes long. Info session was first and it was split into smaller sections, but it was super long, probably like 3-3.5 hours total. There were lots of little breaks. They have like 6 interview time slots during the day and they randomly place you into one.

they split us up into small groups. During the interview session (before or after depending on your schedule) there are some small-group discussions/questions. Two people interview you, and it was around 30 minutes long. Info session was first and it was split into smaller sections, but it was super long, probably like 3-3.5 hours total. There were lots of little breaks. They have like 6 interview time slots during the day and they randomly place you into one.
Got it! Was your interview online or in person?

Approaching 8 weeks since my app was marked under review and I haven’t received any updates since… should I be concerned?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that interviewed in-person willing to share their impression of the day? Have mine coming up soon and no clue what to expect.

has it been longer than 8 weeks for anyone else since they received their "application is currently under review" email? I'm sure they are still sorting through apps, I just wanted to see if there were others still waiting to hear back

Reactions: 1 users
Greetings everyone!

If you've had the opportunity to participate in an interview with TUNCOM during this current cycle, chances are we've crossed paths during the Q&A Panel. Firstly, congratulations to those who have received acceptance and interview invites. Second, I'm reaching out to share a quick update.

The accepted student groups on Facebook and/or GroupMe will soon be accessible in January to those who have been accepted or submitted their deposit to enroll at TUNCOM. Choosing the right medical school is a significant commitment, so feel free to connect with TUNCOM or myself if you have any questions about the program or if you're curious about the experiences of students already here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone from the 11/29 interview group receive an admissions decision yet O:?

I just got an email about admission decision delays
emoji854.png
Same 🥺

OOS II received this morning.

Reactions: 2 users
Just received Status Update final review. How long after this email did you all receive IIs?

hi! just curious, what does that email say and when did you get the first review email?

hi! just curious, what does that email say and when did you get the first review email?
“Thank you for your continued interest in Touro University Nevada! Your application is in the final review stage and you will be notified soon of the next decision.”

I was in review 10/17. Hope this helps!

Withdrew my interview--best of luck everyone and hope you have a good holiday break!

Greetings everyone and Happy New Year!

Here is the link to the Facebook group for the Class of 2028. Please note that we will only approve members who have been accepted to the College of Osteopathic Medicine. If you have any questions about student life or general questions about TUNCOM, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or the school's admissions office.

• Love
Got waitlisted for an interview and invited to consider their MHS program in that same email lolll

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Submitted secondary in October. Status update email 1/4 followed by II same day.

+1, is that basically a soft R? app complete 11/10/23
I think it's more like "It's an R for now but if we end up being screwed and have a hard time filling our class, we might contact you"

Reactions: 2 users
For those that have been accepted, when are they requiring pre-matriculation activities to be complete by? I’m referring to immunizations, drug test, etc.

has it been longer than 8 weeks for anyone else since they received their "application is currently under review" email? I'm sure they are still sorting through apps, I just wanted to see if there were others still waiting to hear back
Approaching 8 weeks since my app was marked under review and I haven’t received any updates since… should I be concerned?
mine took over two months and a few weeks before giving me an interview invite