2023-2024 TouroCOM - Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Las Vegas)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am tmrw. I think maybe this is the first cohort but not sure. Would love to hear anyone's experience if they have interviewed!
I am tomorrow too!! I feel we have been in the same interviews a couple times by now it seems lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I remember seeing another interview date at the end of September so I think you might be the second cohort. Would love to hear your experience and impressions after you interview tomorrow though!
honestly.... I am at a total loss for words.... not in a +++ way.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview today was definitely something…

Hahahaha. Yeah I wasn’t gonna be the first to say it but wow

My interviewer was really nice though. The interviewer made my whole day, as opposed to everything else. 🥰 do you guys know where to send thank you notes?

My interviewer was really nice though. The interviewer made my whole day, as opposed to everything else. 🥰 do you guys know where to send thank you notes?
I think their emails are on the website if you look them up. I’m glad your interviewer was nice! Mine were a little rude to me unfortunately

Just got a II. Submitted 7/24, marked under review on 8/18.

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS. Kind of scared after reading their experiences above :oops:

+1 OOS. Kind of scared after reading their experiences above :oops:
Honestly, you should be fine. The interview portion was really nice, in my opinion, and my interviewer was really awesome. For my thoughts on the rest of the day, PM me.

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly, you should be fine. The interview portion was really nice, in my opinion, and my interviewer was really awesome. For my thoughts on the rest of the day, PM me.
I agree with this!

Can I also PM you?

Are we supposed to answer #2-5 on the secondary? Last year's thread said they were optional. I have no activities to add outside of AACOMAS.

Are we supposed to answer #2-5 on the secondary? Last year's thread said they were optional. I have no activities to add outside of AACOMAS.
I just wrote in depth about my activities. There is only so much you can list as a description on AACOMAS. Think about how your activities helped you grow and reflect on what you learned etc. Id take every opportunity to tell them as much as possible about yourself to help you stand out. Just my suggestion.

I legit wrote almost nothing for most of the prompts and got a II (except the why TUNCOM question).

Are the technical standards something that you fill out after admission? my portal says not complete for it

Are the technical standards something that you fill out after admission? my portal says not complete for it
I did it as soon as I submitted my secondary. The link is posted in the forum and on their website.

Got the A via phone call!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Got the A from Dean. I didn't squeal like a school girl. Or maybe I did. bahahahaha yay

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Received the "Your application is in the final review stage and you will be notified soon of the next decision..." email some time ago! I hope this is a good sign! Could anyone inform me of their turnaround time after receiving this email?

Received the "Your application is in the final review stage and you will be notified soon of the next decision..." email some time ago! I hope this is a good sign! Could anyone inform me of their turnaround time after receiving this email?
I received an interview invite less than 2 weeks after receiving this email. Hope that helps

• Care
Is TUNCOM known to be super slow with this whole interview process thing? I received an update email from then back in late August and haven’t heard squat since.

For those of you who did an in person interview in September can you please share how long the interview day lasted? I have my in person next week and I am curious how long the interview day lasted for?

For those who reviewed an acceptance letter, where does it say the deposit due date? Anyone know when it’s due?

Is TUNCOM known to be super slow with this whole interview process thing? I received an update email from then back in late August and haven’t heard squat since.
I got mine at the end of September last year. They send out interviews later but don't give you very long to pay the deposit. I scheduled it for the latest day to give myself more time to decide. I had over 10 interview invites before I got TUNCOM. I am pretty happy with my decision to come here.

For those who reviewed an acceptance letter, where does it say the deposit due date? Anyone know when it’s due?
I think they said in the interview that you have 2 weeks to pay the deposit.

I know Touro CA said that for sure but I don’t remember what Touro NV said. I might email them
I am pretty sure they said that in the interview. But if you do decide to email them, I would also appreciate if you could let me know what they said.

Withdrew my application and acceptance today. Hopefully, it can go to one of you!

For those that got the A, mind sharing your stats or LM? Thanks!