ACP Appalachian College of PharmC/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SEE63

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to interview at 4/23/16? I'm flying into TRI if anyone wants to split the car expense lmk

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone going to interview at 4/23/16? I'm flying into TRI if anyone wants to split the car expense lmk
I initially had an interview on that day but it was changed to 4/23/16 . I'm nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
i meant changed to 4/9/16
Lol was going to say... Anyway good luck.

Still looking to carpool from TRI to the school on the 23rd... I'm kind of excited for ACP. I hope I get in.

How did the interview go?

how many people were there?

How was the exam and questions?

How did the interview go?

how many people were there?

How was the exam and questions?
it was actually the most ' chill' interview I've had so far. we were 41 students and the questions were just basic knowledge i mean based on what
you've been learning in your previous school. There is no network in the whole area though so if you're using a gps you'll most likely lose signal before you reach APC

I guess noone is flying out to TRI.... either that or none of them come onto this forum

Have anyone from the April interviews heard anything?

Relax, they said 2 weeks... last week was graduation week...

I got an email from Tabitha saying they were going to review files this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Relax, they said 2 weeks... last week was graduation week...

I got an email from Tabitha saying they were going to review files this week.

Really? How did you hear from Tabitha, Was she sending out emails? Because I didn't get one from her. I'm so nervous because they told us Friday. I think I was at your table by the way =)...Did you like the school?

Hey guys
Just wondering, did you guys hear back from ACP yet? I was placed on hold and am still waiting for a reply.

Hey guys
Just wondering, did you guys hear back from ACP yet? I was placed on hold and am still waiting for a reply.

Do you mean wait listed? When did you interview and did you hear by email or mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys
i heard back. already paid my deposit fee

Anyone hear back from the April 23rd?

Hi Sighhh,

I interviewed that day too. I spoke to them and they said there is a group that they haven't made a decision on yet. Its been almost 3 weeks, I would rather know if I was being wait listed than not have a decision at all..It's so nerve wracking! I guess we'll just have to continue waiting

Congratulations! Hopefully I'll get good news soon as well! The waiting period is so hard
Thank you. I might give up my seat if i get admitted into my first choice. I'm currently on the waitlist for Universty of maryland

Thank you. I might give up my seat if i get admitted into my first choice. I'm currently on the waitlist for Universty of maryland

Hey! Have you decided where you're going? Just wondering if I'll see you in August =)

Any other poor souls waitlisted? Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist yet? This certainly isn't the summer I'd hoped for..

Any other poor souls waitlisted? Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist yet? This certainly isn't the summer I'd hoped for..
I've been waitlisted at this school since Feb.. Haven't heard anything else out of them.

Wait list since Feb!? Have you heard back from any other schools? Or is ACP your last chance?

Wait list since Feb!? Have you heard back from any other schools? Or is ACP your last chance?
I've gotten into other programs. I actually got into my top choice. ACP was probably 2nd on my list bc of being 3 year program.