Admission Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imsogone22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to how quick you are hearing back on admissions decisions from the respective schools you interviewed at (for piece of mind) My apps are going in this week (late I know) Thanks everyone.:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious as to how quick you are hearing back on admissions decisions from the respective schools you interviewed at (for piece of mind) My apps are going in this week (late I know) Thanks everyone.:luck:

Your apps are going in this weekend? So you have not yet interviewed?...

I applied to Temple, NYCPM, Barry, and Des Moines in mid '07. After mailing all associated documentation, I was notified by phone (and standard mail) that I was to be invited for an interview. This took Temple and NYCPM ~4 days from the date i mailed my app, and the other schools about a week. The post-interview decisions came in 3-4 days for all schools.

Be aware, however, that there ARE waiting lists, etc. And with any professional school, selling yourself and making "an impression" are KEY...I interviewed with some kid who looked like he just rolled out of bed, yawning and everything...you see my point.