admission in USC

Started by sedation
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sedation

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,
I am completing requirements for USC. But it asks for complete official/original transcript or mark sheets of all college and university course work including Dental. does it means that they want us to submit 12th grade score sheet also.
Also, it asks documentary proof of license /Registration to practice dentist. My dental registration from India expired in December 2009. I didn't renew it as I became US citizen in April 2009 and they asked me proof of Indian resident, which I couldn't provide. So will that expired Registration work. Please answer.