Admissions Requirements for Cooper Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureofyourtv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope all is well. So I just visited Cooper Medical School's website and checked out their admissions requirements. I am confused and concerned:confused:
General Chem and Bio are required, but Physics and Organic Chem are "recommended". This seems bizarre to me. Don't you need Physics and Orgo for the MCAT? I do not want to step on anyone's toes, but I am wondering if they have done this to attract sub-par students. Lets keep in mind this is a VERY new school. Lets also keep in mind that Physics and Orgo are both two courses that can make/break pre-med students. Any thoughts on this??
Something doesn't seem quite right here....:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. Hope all is well. So I just visited Cooper Medical School's website and checked out their admissions requirements. I am confused and concerned:confused:
General Chem and Bio are required, but Physics and Organic Chem are "recommended". This seems bizarre to me. Don't you need Physics and Orgo for the MCAT? I do not want to step on anyone's toes, but I am wondering if they have done this to attract sub-par students. Lets keep in mind this is a VERY new school. Lets also keep in mind that Physics and Orgo are both two courses that can make/break pre-med students. Any thoughts on this??
Something doesn't seem quite right here....:scared:

This should be posted in the Cooper Medical School Specific Thread.

students that don't have the traditional pre-reqs will have to enroll in the pre-matriculation program.

Status
Not open for further replies.