Admissions Requirements for Cooper Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureofyourtv

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. Hope all is well. So I just visited Cooper Medical School's website and checked out their admissions requirements. I am confused and concerned😕
General Chem and Bio are required, but Physics and Organic Chem are "recommended". This seems bizarre to me. Don't you need Physics and Orgo for the MCAT? I do not want to step on anyone's toes, but I am wondering if they have done this to attract sub-par students. Lets keep in mind this is a VERY new school. Lets also keep in mind that Physics and Orgo are both two courses that can make/break pre-med students. Any thoughts on this??
Something doesn't seem quite right here....:scared:
 
Hey guys. Hope all is well. So I just visited Cooper Medical School's website and checked out their admissions requirements. I am confused and concerned😕
General Chem and Bio are required, but Physics and Organic Chem are "recommended". This seems bizarre to me. Don't you need Physics and Orgo for the MCAT? I do not want to step on anyone's toes, but I am wondering if they have done this to attract sub-par students. Lets keep in mind this is a VERY new school. Lets also keep in mind that Physics and Orgo are both two courses that can make/break pre-med students. Any thoughts on this??
Something doesn't seem quite right here....:scared:

This should be posted in the Cooper Medical School Specific Thread.
 
students that don't have the traditional pre-reqs will have to enroll in the pre-matriculation program.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.