Advice? Breaking up CHM sequence.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crookshanks

Juju
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just have a question and I'm hoping some of you could give me your 2 cents.

I took CHM 1 at a community college, and I got a B. I tried taking CHM 2 at a different community college (because I moved out of town) but failed MISERABLY. I had to withdraw, so I got a W. Now, I'm back in my hometown, and I've already transfered to the local university. I still need CHM 2. I have the option of taking it at the original community college with the same professor. I think this would make it easier, you know, taking it with the same person (not because HE is easy but because it's the same style of teaching in which I learned CHM 1, and I'm assuming he continues where he left off, where as the professor I had at the other CC picked up somewhere totally different.)

So....should I take CHM 2 at the CC with this professor or take CHM 2 at my university (and try to pass) with someone whom I don't know...?

Please advice.

Oh, and I'm pre-health, not necessarily pre-allo. (I'm undecided between MD/DO/PA)

Thanks guys,
~Julie

Members don't see this ad.