Advice, help, anything!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cavityyy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi :) So I have about 6 weeks until my test date and this is week 2 of studying (taking advantage of winter break) I cannot prolong it any further as my winter quarter will be packed with upper div bio classes and labs.

I finished Chad's G Chem and QR videos but I don't feel like anything has retained in my brain. I tried DAT Bootcamp's GC Test 1 and Destroyer's QR Test 1 and GC 1-24. I really struggled answering the questions and how to approach them. I am feeling really discouraged because I can't even answer simple questions or know to tackle those problems and what formulas to use, etc.

Did anyone feel this way or were you all capable of answering right away?

Should I rewatch Chad's again? Is 6 weeks enough?

Any advice would be helpful at this point...

(Btw, aside from following Ari's Study Schedule on the practice tests I currently just started taking Kaplan's live course and I'm doing both simultaneously)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You can do it! I know it's hard to not get discouraged. I constantly questioned my study methods and schedule throughout my studying but I pushed through it.

I studied for 6 weeks as well. Make sure you start DAT Destroyer. If anything, if you're running out of time, I'd drop the Kaplan in favor of DAT Destroyer.