Advice needed on my DAT study schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FMM3981

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really need some input on my DAT re-take study schedule. The first time I took it, I scored pretty low on the QR and PAT section and did well on the sciences and extremely well on the RC. I have 8 weeks until I have to retake it again.

How should I go about my study schedule from now on? I have no other time commitments really aside from 3 days of travel which I will not be studying and 2 days of moving out.

What should I focus on? How long should I study for?

Any input would help.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I really need some input on my DAT re-take study schedule. The first time I took it, I scored pretty low on the QR and PAT section and did well on the sciences and extremely well on the RC. I have 8 weeks until I have to retake it again.

How should I go about my study schedule from now on? I have no other time commitments really aside from 3 days of travel which I will not be studying and 2 days of moving out.

What should I focus on? How long should I study for?

Any input would help.

Thanks!!

How exactly did you study for it the first time? What materials did you use, how long did you study?

Have you tried looking at Ari's 10 week schedule? While it's for 10 weeks you can probably consolidate a few days and still make it work.