Advice on dental board mastery app for nbde part 2

Started by LFA20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LFA20

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone knows what percentage of correct answer I should get to confidently say I can pass the test ? Questions seem very difficult. I get about 60-75% correct on each subjects
 
anyone knows what percentage of correct answer I should get to confidently say I can pass the test ? Questions seem very difficult. I get about 60-75% correct on each subjects
Hey AVB, I was hoping you could let me know how you did on your boards, and what percentage you had on the mastery app when you finished it? I'm at 67% and I wanted to see if you thought this is enough to pass the real exam. Thanks!