Affirmative Action

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrezz

AT Stills Worst Nightmare
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Affirmative Action

Members don't see this ad.

i don't get it. are you an urm? are you saying that you got in through affirmative action? did affirmative action screw you over and turn you into a bitter nut like michael savage? speak your mind.

or maybe ur saying that if not for affirmative action u'd have gone to an allo schl? :confused:

Actually this is gettin annoying, can we set up a separate forum for redundant topics like affirmative action and DO/MD drama

Members don't see this ad :)
This poster makes D.O. students look jealous of URM MD students who had similar numbers. Give it up. I'm sure AAMC knows what they're doing. Don't give D.O. students a bad image.

do you guys know what kind of stuff fenrezz posts? ever think he might be pulling someones leg?

jeez.

Originally posted by t733nu5
do you guys know what kind of stuff fenrezz posts? ever think he might be pulling someones leg?

jeez.

then again I'd hope a 2nd yr med student has better things to do with their free time

Originally posted by SpongeBobby
This poster makes D.O. students look jealous of URM MD students who had similar numbers. Give it up. I'm sure AAMC knows what they're doing. Don't give D.O. students a bad image.

Affirmative Action

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by lotanna
then again I'd hope a 2nd yr med student has better things to do with their free time

like having a sense of humor.

kill whitey.

caption_fb5a84fc38102a535c58bb021947f611.jpg
Strong first post. :thumbup:

AA was needed at one point, but now it ha gone way too far. Whites like myself are now being punished.

Must be nice to be let into medical school with subpar stats. I wish I was born with a certain color skin.

There's been some great responses in this thread so far! You guys have obviously done lots of research on this issue :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.