AFK 2017 Vancouver study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sakicar

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be in Vancouver in January 2017 and I plan to do lots of questions as practice for the feb 4th exam at UBC. I have lots of them and I did some but I plan to do them full time in January. I am also coursing through the released AFK questions from the Canadian web site. So if anyone is interested in going through some questions a couple of hours a day in January let me know here or email me [email protected]. Also let me know what you think about anatomy biochem microbi pahology etc.. I am not seeing many of them in the released AFK from the Canadian website...