1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

after dental school?

Discussion in 'Dental' started by vixen, Oct 2, 2001.

  1. vixen

    vixen I like members
    10+ Year Member

    Oct 17, 2000
    Likes Received:
    This might sound stupid, but after dental school, I know you can either specialize or just do general dentistry...what are the paths you take...is there something like a residency or anything like that? Or do you just look for a job after? Thanks :)
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. Big_Poppa DDS

    Big_Poppa DDS Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

    Sep 29, 2001
    Likes Received:
    you can take a liscensure exam and apply for a liscense in the state that accepts the exam. If you want more practice in general dentistry you can do a GPR or an AEGD (1 year program). You can also specialize which are residency programs.

Share This Page