after four tests in two days..recovery sets in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished my hectic week of tests, don't ypu hate it when all your classes have tests the same week...AND an incredibly tedious lab report for analytical chemistry is due? After everything was said and done, I aced 2 tests, but am sure I got a D on my analytical exam, I just didn't have enough time to prepare, as I had three other ones as well, and the lab report took me all night. I stayed up all night too...bad idea and don't reccomend it, cramming really doesn't work if you're completely tired. Atleast I know I aced my micro and orgo tests....quick question...
How will it look to adcoms if they see a B for analytical chem and analytical lab???
They are so hard!
Oh did I mention I'm doing kaplan too...ah time management... :D

Members don't see this ad.

Get used to it....I have 6 exams in the next 5 days. Next week we have 3 more exams, not to mention various pros projects due. Getting a B in analytical chem won't look that bad. Just don't let it look like you can't handle a full load.

just wait. We get to look forward to that every couple weeks. Block testing sucks.