This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pluto674

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had in interview 3 weeks ago with St. Georges University (Grenada) Vetmed. I know it says on the website that you usually hear back in 2 weeks but that they will keep in touch. I'm wondering if i don't hear anything in another week should I try to follow up? or is that not a good idea..? I just want to make sure i'm not annoying them!

Members don't see this ad.

I had in interview 3 weeks ago with St. Georges University (Grenada) Vetmed. I know it says on the website that you usually hear back in 2 weeks but that they will keep in touch. I'm wondering if i don't hear anything in another week should I try to follow up? or is that not a good idea..? I just want to make sure i'm not annoying them!
I vote no and just wait it out. I would recommend following up after a week or so at a job interview, because sometimes they just don't tell you that they didn't pick you...but that's a little different.

For vet school, you will always eventually hear back, even if the school's timeline gets pushed back.

I don't think you'd be annoying them or anything as long as you weren't calling on a daily basis, fwiw.

Reactions: 1 user