General Admissions & OTCAS AIC, Springfield Off Campus Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N

ndesimone

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am attending AIC’s MSOT Program in the Fall and am looking to get in touch with other graduate students seeking off campus housing in a fairly safe area, decently priced, and within 10-15 minutes from the school. I am from NY and I would definitely need to rent a room to attend graduate school. Also, if anyone already rents and has a room available I would definitely be interested in that as well!
 
Hi Guys! I got accepted to AIC this upcoming fall. I haven't applied to any other schools around my area NY/NJ so I'm a little bit worried. I basically have no option but either to accept or apply again for the next cycle. I live in New Jersey and work in NYC. I would love to chat to anyone so I can get more information. If anybody can me add me on the group chat. You can also DM me 🙂
 
Hi! I am attending AIC’s MSOT Program in the Fall and am looking to get in touch with other graduate students seeking off campus housing in a fairly safe area, decently priced, and within 10-15 minutes from the school. I am from NY and I would definitely need to rent a room to attend graduate school. Also, if anyone already rents and has a room available I would definitely be interested in that as well!
Hey. I got into AIC as well. I'm from Connecticut, and I'm in the same boat looking for off-campus housing. I definitely cannot afford to live on campus with their tuition alone already being so expensive.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. I got into AIC as well. I'm from Connecticut, and I'm in the same boat looking for off-campus housing. I definitely cannot afford to live on campus with their tuition alone already being so expensive.
Exactly, I think it's definitely worth it to go off campus. Plus, I'm not too crazy about dorming as a grad student lol. I've been looking at houses in the area so feel free to message me if you end up choosing AIC!
 
Hi! I just sent my deposit in for AIC's MSOT Program for the fall and was wondering what everyone is doing about their living situation? I currently live in Connecticut so I was planning on living somewhere around there and I am looking for roommates!
 
Hi! I just sent my deposit in for AIC's MSOT Program for the fall and was wondering what everyone is doing about their living situation? I currently live in Connecticut so I was planning on living somewhere around there and I am looking for roommates!
Hi Nicole! I'm trying to figure out housing as well!!! I heard west Springfield is great🙂 I haven't given my deposit yet until i figure out my options.
 
Hi Nicole! I'm trying to figure out housing as well!!! I heard west Springfield is great🙂 I haven't given my deposit yet until i figure out my options.

Hi, I've lived in West Springfield area (Agawam) for a year already during my first year. Its a pretty nice decent area but much of a quiet neighborhood. I recommend West Springfield or probably Longmeadow/ East Longmeadow. Hope this helps!