General Admissions & OTCAS AIC, Springfield Off Campus Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

ndesimone

Hi! I am attending AIC’s MSOT Program in the Fall and am looking to get in touch with other graduate students seeking off campus housing in a fairly safe area, decently priced, and within 10-15 minutes from the school. I am from NY and I would definitely need to rent a room to attend graduate school. Also, if anyone already rents and has a room available I would definitely be interested in that as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys! I got accepted to AIC this upcoming fall. I haven't applied to any other schools around my area NY/NJ so I'm a little bit worried. I basically have no option but either to accept or apply again for the next cycle. I live in New Jersey and work in NYC. I would love to chat to anyone so I can get more information. If anybody can me add me on the group chat. You can also DM me :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I am attending AIC’s MSOT Program in the Fall and am looking to get in touch with other graduate students seeking off campus housing in a fairly safe area, decently priced, and within 10-15 minutes from the school. I am from NY and I would definitely need to rent a room to attend graduate school. Also, if anyone already rents and has a room available I would definitely be interested in that as well!
Hey. I got into AIC as well. I'm from Connecticut, and I'm in the same boat looking for off-campus housing. I definitely cannot afford to live on campus with their tuition alone already being so expensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey. I got into AIC as well. I'm from Connecticut, and I'm in the same boat looking for off-campus housing. I definitely cannot afford to live on campus with their tuition alone already being so expensive.
Exactly, I think it's definitely worth it to go off campus. Plus, I'm not too crazy about dorming as a grad student lol. I've been looking at houses in the area so feel free to message me if you end up choosing AIC!

Hi! I just sent my deposit in for AIC's MSOT Program for the fall and was wondering what everyone is doing about their living situation? I currently live in Connecticut so I was planning on living somewhere around there and I am looking for roommates!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I just sent my deposit in for AIC's MSOT Program for the fall and was wondering what everyone is doing about their living situation? I currently live in Connecticut so I was planning on living somewhere around there and I am looking for roommates!
Hi Nicole! I'm trying to figure out housing as well!!! I heard west Springfield is great:) I haven't given my deposit yet until i figure out my options.

Hi Nicole! I'm trying to figure out housing as well!!! I heard west Springfield is great:) I haven't given my deposit yet until i figure out my options.

Hi, I've lived in West Springfield area (Agawam) for a year already during my first year. Its a pretty nice decent area but much of a quiet neighborhood. I recommend West Springfield or probably Longmeadow/ East Longmeadow. Hope this helps!