Aiming BU.

Started by Inhas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Inhas

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I would like to know about how to improve one's profile while applying for DDS. According to the internet, all I gathered was gain more and more US experience. Apart from observerships what all options do we have?

Also what all does BU look for in an applicant.

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi!

I would like to know about how to improve one's profile while applying for DDS. According to the internet, all I gathered was gain more and more US experience. Apart from observerships what all options do we have?

Also what all does BU look for in an applicant.

Thanks in advance.


Boston prefers someone who has close friends or family currently enrolled there. But I have seen people with good profiles and post grad getting invites without any links