Air Force 3 Year HPSP board date, Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MagicDentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the 3 year Air Force HPSP board date is planned to take place? I wanted to make sure that my recruiter has the correct information

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told June by my recruiter but I wanted to know what other recruiters have said, as well as when it normally is each year.
I know that typically they were held around August. This year they changed it to last week (Dec 5th). I would assume they will do that for next year as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone selected!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I know that typically they were held around August. This year they changed it to last week (Dec 5th). I would assume they will do that for next year as well.

Did you just find out? If so congratulations! My recruiter said it was delayed until December this year but doesn't know why it was delayed. Do you know why it was changed to Dec 5th and also why you think it will be the same for next year as well?

Did you just find out? If so congratulations! My recruiter said it was delayed until December this year but doesn't know why it was delayed. Do you know why it was changed to Dec 5th and also why you think it will be the same for next year as well?
I did find out hah, and I'm in! Super, super thankful. It hasn't fully sunk-in yet hah. My wife keeps saying "You got the Air Force Scholarship!" at random times.

And I don't know why they did. I think it may have been in an effort to give people more time for their applications? The head of the AF dental corps from the pentagon came to my school on a recruiting tour and it seemed like they just wanted to give more people more of a chance to apply. I don't know if it'll stay the same each year though, though it wouldn't surprise me as I get the sense, being military, it would take some effort to change it to December in the first place so it'd be a pain to change it back.

Reactions: 2 users
How do I get in touch with a recruiter?

I found their email addresses, and any email I try gets sent back to me saying it's an invalid address. And none of the numbers I try to call get picked up, and the voicemail is a generic one just saying the number so I don't even know who I'm contacting...

List was from here:

https://cdn.medicineandthemilitary.com/air-force-recruiters-october-2014.pdf

Trying to contact Northern California recruiter

How do I get in touch with a recruiter?

I found their email addresses, and any email I try gets sent back to me saying it's an invalid address. And none of the numbers I try to call get picked up, and the voicemail is a generic one just saying the number so I don't even know who I'm contacting...

List was from here:

https://cdn.medicineandthemilitary.com/air-force-recruiters-october-2014.pdf

Trying to contact Northern California recruiter

When I was trying to locate a recruiter, I went to the Air Force website, went to 'locate/find recruiter ' when you type in your zip code and stuff there should be an option to locate specifically healthcare recruiters. I would try that

When I was trying to locate a recruiter, I went to the Air Force website, went to 'locate/find recruiter ' when you type in your zip code and stuff there should be an option to locate specifically healthcare recruiters. I would try that

Yes I did that, the contact info is the same, which is why I went to this expanded list, which also gives no luck...

Yes I did that, the contact info is the same, which is why I went to this expanded list, which also gives no luck...
If all else fails, look up your local Air Force office (google) and call. Call and knock on doors until you talk to someone, even if it's the enlisted recruiter or something, and that'll get you in the pipeline to eventually talk to the right person. Sometimes it takes a few days/weeks but eventually someone will get back to you. Not the most hopeful of responses I know, but it's what happened with me.

Does anyone know when the 3 year Air Force HPSP board date is planned to take place? I wanted to make sure that my recruiter has the correct information
Just spoke to my recruiter. He said December 4th for the 3 year HPSP for class of 2022.

Has anyone been told by their recruiter when the results should come out?

Has anyone been told by their recruiter when the results should come out?
I was told results would come end of December or beginning of January...So I'm hoping this week

Reactions: 1 user