Airport Delays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lily2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody flown to any interviews? What has been your experience in terms of time, new rules, etc. I heard in the news for people flying, there will be a big increase in waiting time (is it true that you have to get to the airport 4 hours before the departure time?) due to new security measures (I'm very glad they've increased it, but I'm still quite scared), such as the time to check in, deboarding, claiming luggage, etc. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

it isnt 4; id say its more like 2 hrs wait.. also depends on what airline.. delta is porbably busier than southwest considering their layoffs... i dont think american or united have a long wait.. they arent many ppl flying on those airlines in general; thats why

Just try getting there as early as you can...bring a book...I'd rather get there an hour early than have to wait 10 hours for the next flight to depart.

be careful what you bring too - they even confiscated the nail clipper i had in my carry-on!