All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Here's all 3 of my boys. The last 2 are littermates. And the last one is such a mama's boy. He loves to sit on my chest and smash his head into my face.

IMG_2449.jpg
IMG_2450.jpg
IMG_2297.JPG

Reactions: 9 users
20170217_132638.jpg

I still don't know if she is bred. Her udder is growing like she is pregnant, but she flirts with the buck like she is in heat regularly. Though maybe he is just that sexy.

Here she is laying with the buck behind her, surrounded by chickens, happily chewing cud, but grunting and groaning like she does in late pregnancy.

I brought home the ultrasound, and it died right before I scanned her. I had the wrong electric cord, so :shrug:

But my cow officially has a calf, and it looks like we are about 90 days in so she apparently took with the first round of a natural mating with an Angus bull. Maybe the Brow Swiss semen just wasn't any good:( (and technically the U/S died while I was zooming in between hind legs on the calf, so I didn't get any of the questions I wanted answered, but oh well.)

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know you weren't asking me but I thought you'd might like to see my Maine Coon. I just like to share pics of him haha. He is the classic, crazy Maine Coon.

Love love love. I just love their floofiness, their goofiness, and everything about them

Reactions: 2 users
I still don't know if she is bred. Her udder is growing like she is pregnant, but she flirts with the buck like she is in heat regularly. Though maybe he is just that sexy.

Here she is laying with the buck behind her, surrounded by chickens, happily chewing cud, but grunting and groaning like she does in late pregnancy.

I brought home the ultrasound, and it died right before I scanned her. I had the wrong electric cord, so :shrug:

But my cow officially has a calf, and it looks like we are about 90 days in so she apparently took with the first round of a natural mating with an Angus bull. Maybe the Brow Swiss semen just wasn't any good:( (and technically the U/S died while I was zooming in between hind legs on the calf, so I didn't get any of the questions I wanted answered, but oh well.)

I got myself a broody hen but no fertilized eggs for her. My friend down the street has roosters with ladies but no eggs. I want to hatch out peeps, dammit!

4315.jpeg
4317.jpeg
Oh, and baby goats are due on the other 2 mamas in 11 days! They are huge!

Reactions: 9 users
I got myself a broody hen but no fertilized eggs for her. My friend down the street has roosters with ladies but no eggs. I want to hatch out peeps, dammit!
All but the big black butt, are the chicks from last fall. :)

All but the big black butt, are the chicks from last fall. :)

Gahhh, you're making me so jealous. I'm about to just buy some fertilized eggs online and pop them under there! I don't have room for more right now though, hence thinking I'd just hatch out my friend's eggs and just give them back :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
I wants the middle one
He's a really good cat in every way. That's a terrible picture of him too, but it was the only one I had on me. I call him princess (that's not his name) because he likes to be carried up the steps and he's just a princess in so many ways, several vets have assumed he was female because he "looks feminine". He generally sleeps right above my head at night.

Reactions: 7 users
He's a really good cat in every way. That's a terrible picture of him too, but it was the only one I had on me. I call him princess (that's not his name) because he likes to be carried up the steps and he's just a princess in so many ways, several vets have assumed he was female because he "looks feminine". He generally sleeps right above my head at night.
I love this whole post. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I will take all three.
Good luck with that! Bottom one had HCM as a kitten but he had a full cardio exam this past summer that came back normal, and he's 11 now, so... he's a weirdo. Middle one has idiopathic hypercalcemia, well controlled with fiber supplements, and top one just has crappy teeth and likes to pee in my closet if I leave it open. Despite their issues, no one is taking those kitties from me! :p

Today I learned I am an extreme hoverer when it comes to my cat. Pray for my potential future children

Reactions: 6 users
16797957_1802341586757052_8487830545893115829_o.jpg

Just a cute picture of my horsey sleeping because ya'll need more horses up in here ;)

Reactions: 15 users
Pony!!! Tell me more about this lovely pony

That's Manny! He's 7 years old (but acts like he's 2) and is generally the world's biggest goofball. When he's not sleeping he smiles for photos :laugh:

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 8.28.19 PM.png

He'll be competing in the 1.10m-1.15m (3'6"-3'9") this summer hopefully! Since 1.00m last year was too smol apparently:

10604000_10154132134653189_71401687247430610_o.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
This is what he does when he wants more grain :laugh:

Reactions: 4 users
Reactions: 3 users
That's Manny! He's 7 years old (but acts like he's 2) and is generally the world's biggest goofball. When he's not sleeping he smiles for photos :laugh:

View attachment 215129

He'll be competing in the 1.10m-1.15m (3'6"-3'9") this summer hopefully! Since 1.00m last year was too smol apparently:

View attachment 215130

Also apparently enjoys chasing me around the area with a self-suffering look on his face while @awesomenessity rides one of her other ponies and I am on keep-Manny-entertained-duty like I was today (Which can be accomplished by running with him, playing with his chin, or taking turns pushing each other because he thinks it's funny)

Reactions: 5 users
can your pony give my pony some skills pls

Hahaha well he may have a lot of skills but he's not so great at using them for good, not evil :laugh: Unless you like Lippizan-style airs above ground! He is getting more mature though :xf:

Reactions: 2 users
Hahaha well he may have a lot of skills but he's not so great at using them for good, not evil :laugh: Unless you like Lippizan-style airs above ground! He is getting more mature though :xf:

Don't forget the three-feet-sideways-six-feet-up he did today when he discovered the window!

He's so cute and I need him. 10/10 would gladly be on entertain Manny duty

Well if you're ever in Alberta... haha. My other two are fun to hang out with too :p He's just the goofiest and the funniest

Tried to grab a quick pic of my three boys today... Didn't go very well :laugh:

16880330_10155182975448189_787077864_o.jpg

Reactions: 11 users
ImageUploadedBySDN1487703936.331362.jpg

Groggy little girl last night after her spay

Reactions: 7 users
She is adorable! :)

Hope she's feeling much better today!

Much better. They lacked a pain management policy that somehow passed my mind when scheduling and she definelty was hurting last night. She was curled out with me this morning which was new but doesn't seem to be in as much pain now Back to her piggy little self

View attachment 215125

Just a cute picture of my horsey sleeping because ya'll need more horses up in here ;)
So cute!!!! The acting younger thing might be a bay thing cause mine is the same way! He's a rescue that could be anywhere from 18-22, but acts like a 2 year old

Attachments

• IMG_2163.JPG
    IMG_2163.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: 4 users
Ugh the horse fever is strong lately. I wish I knew someone that needed an occasional riding buddy or I could half-lease from down here.

Ugh the horse fever is strong lately. I wish I knew someone that needed an occasional riding buddy or I could half-lease from down here.

I don't need a riding buddy but need a rider for my pony