All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Here's all 3 of my boys. The last 2 are littermates. And the last one is such a mama's boy. He loves to sit on my chest and smash his head into my face.

IMG_2449.jpg
IMG_2450.jpg
IMG_2297.JPG
 
20170217_132638.jpg

I still don't know if she is bred. Her udder is growing like she is pregnant, but she flirts with the buck like she is in heat regularly. Though maybe he is just that sexy.

Here she is laying with the buck behind her, surrounded by chickens, happily chewing cud, but grunting and groaning like she does in late pregnancy.

I brought home the ultrasound, and it died right before I scanned her. I had the wrong electric cord, so :shrug:

But my cow officially has a calf, and it looks like we are about 90 days in so she apparently took with the first round of a natural mating with an Angus bull. Maybe the Brow Swiss semen just wasn't any good🙁 (and technically the U/S died while I was zooming in between hind legs on the calf, so I didn't get any of the questions I wanted answered, but oh well.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still don't know if she is bred. Her udder is growing like she is pregnant, but she flirts with the buck like she is in heat regularly. Though maybe he is just that sexy.

Here she is laying with the buck behind her, surrounded by chickens, happily chewing cud, but grunting and groaning like she does in late pregnancy.

I brought home the ultrasound, and it died right before I scanned her. I had the wrong electric cord, so :shrug:

But my cow officially has a calf, and it looks like we are about 90 days in so she apparently took with the first round of a natural mating with an Angus bull. Maybe the Brow Swiss semen just wasn't any good🙁 (and technically the U/S died while I was zooming in between hind legs on the calf, so I didn't get any of the questions I wanted answered, but oh well.)

I got myself a broody hen but no fertilized eggs for her. My friend down the street has roosters with ladies but no eggs. I want to hatch out peeps, dammit!
 
I wants the middle one
He's a really good cat in every way. That's a terrible picture of him too, but it was the only one I had on me. I call him princess (that's not his name) because he likes to be carried up the steps and he's just a princess in so many ways, several vets have assumed he was female because he "looks feminine". He generally sleeps right above my head at night.
 
He's a really good cat in every way. That's a terrible picture of him too, but it was the only one I had on me. I call him princess (that's not his name) because he likes to be carried up the steps and he's just a princess in so many ways, several vets have assumed he was female because he "looks feminine". He generally sleeps right above my head at night.
I love this whole post. 😍
 
Yes, I will take all three.
Good luck with that! Bottom one had HCM as a kitten but he had a full cardio exam this past summer that came back normal, and he's 11 now, so... he's a weirdo. Middle one has idiopathic hypercalcemia, well controlled with fiber supplements, and top one just has crappy teeth and likes to pee in my closet if I leave it open. Despite their issues, no one is taking those kitties from me! 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's Manny! He's 7 years old (but acts like he's 2) and is generally the world's biggest goofball. When he's not sleeping he smiles for photos :laugh:

View attachment 215129

He'll be competing in the 1.10m-1.15m (3'6"-3'9") this summer hopefully! Since 1.00m last year was too smol apparently:

View attachment 215130

Also apparently enjoys chasing me around the area with a self-suffering look on his face while @awesomenessity rides one of her other ponies and I am on keep-Manny-entertained-duty like I was today (Which can be accomplished by running with him, playing with his chin, or taking turns pushing each other because he thinks it's funny)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad