All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha, way worse. When I adopted her, she had a whole bunch of wounds from fighting and before I brought her in, I saw her chase another cat into traffic (they were both fine, thankfully). She was pretty scrawny so I think she got beat up a lot. I guess I can't blame her for not liking cats.

One time another cat snuck in behind me as I was coming in, and she seemed okay with him before I shooed him out. So maybe she has a personal beef with some cats? I really don't know.
I meant the cuddling cats you want hahah
 
@SkiOtter I bet you're going to acquire a lot of pets during vet school considering how many you have tried to "steal" on here 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have too. was on snapchat.


wait was this even to me about stealing everyones pets?

No that was on how many cats in our grey cat army. I have two, she has one, I've found one, she's found another, and this one. There might be more. And when you get your big fluffy evil one then he shall join too
I got overzealous in my grumpiness.
4f4b7b8cce3a920b9263179cb28d7c822cdfaa49e6bcaa2fe215a34a2fc727c8.jpg

But also, somebody please take my cat though, he bit me awake this morning again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All of mine are short haired, but one is 1/2 Maine coon, so his fur is a little longer and another is polydactyl on 3 feet and has a goatee. They are all super awesome.

Ooooo kitty pics pls. Also loove coons. Little one still has baby fur but she acts like older one back home who is long haired. Both trill and love water so I assume she'll be a long hair
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooooo kitty pics pls. Also loove coons. Little one still has baby fur but she acts like older one back home who is long haired. Both trill and love water so I assume she'll be a long hair
He's no super floof. His mom was Maine coon, his dad was random unknown neighbor cat. I love his pink nose and white tail tip.
IMG_2445.JPG
IMG_2448.jpg