Alternate List SUNY at Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cellbio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just got the letter in the mail from SUNY at Buffalo about being on the alternate list it says, "Alternates are reviewed periodically and a significant number are subsequently offered acceptance to the incoming class at a later date. Usually, alternates are not selected before the end of April and can be contacted as late as the first week of orientation in August."

so there ya go! im pretty excited to be on the alternate list, acceptance would have been better but you can't always get everything! now we wait and study :)

good luck to everyone on their finals! love SDNers:D

Members don't see this ad.

That sounds promising! Do you know if an alternate is the same as waitlisted at Buffalo? I got waitlisted but didn't get any letter in the mail.

That sounds promising! Do you know if an alternate is the same as waitlisted at Buffalo? I got waitlisted but didn't get any letter in the mail.

I think they're the same. When I asked Dr. Brown at the interview whether they wait list applicants he replied that they're placed on an alternate list.

I hate how we won't know until after April.