Am I late or what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my application in June 1st and sent most secondaries except the ones that have tons of questions. I'm barely taking my DAT on wed..and it's seems like I'm late in the game. Everyone seems to be getting interviews....awesome!! Do I still have a chance for first time around?

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my application in June 1st and sent most secondaries except the ones that have tons of questions. I'm barely taking my DAT on wed..and it's seems like I'm late in the game. Everyone seems to be getting interviews....awesome!! Do I still have a chance for first time around?

This answer is best given after...your DATs :). gl.

Members don't see this ad :)

I took my DAT in December of the year I was applying, and I got into quite a few schools. Just take care of everything you can up to this point. If you do well, you will start getting interview invitations within a week or do.

They download your DAT scores, and they already have the other information in the computer. SO, the DAT doesn't delay things too much.

And if you have one thing missing, you might as well have three things missing- one thing or three things delays your application the same. So, just make sure the secondaries are in by the time they get your DAT scores.

Don't worry about it right now...you have your dats to ace first...then you can sit on SDN and worry with everyone else.

LOL...that's true...can I erase this thread.LOL...j/k...I think i started thinking about it b/c I was browsing through predents and saw everyone's interviews...I just had a flash of thought pass about being late in the cycle...I just wish I would've taken my DAT's before I applied..something I learned...:(...

Anyways, I get to enjoy your weather this week..

At least you submitted already!! I took my DAT August 15th, submitted August 29th, and look where that got me :) No worries!

Don't worry, I didn't have any interviews in Aug & Sept. I think 99% of my interviews were b/w mid-Oct & Nov 5th.