Am I the only one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chris03333

Veterinarian
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooooooooo lately I can't see any new posts/threads. When I first see the SDN forums I can see someone post in a new thread, but if I click on "veterinary" or "preveterinary" instead of the thread, the thread is no where to be found😕

If I click on the thread itself I can read it, but then when I go back to the vet/prevet folder, the entire thread is missing...it really is driving me crazy!
 
I think it is fixed...if I seem quiet, you all know that I did not fix it...